2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: not here, my friend. if you know me, you already know my somewhat embarassing middle name. (think flooring)
3. Nickname(s) Beth, Hambone
4. Parents' names: Richard and Judith
5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 34
6. Date that you regularly blow them out: August 19th
7. Pets (if any): 2 cats, altho there are some (me among them) who will say that i'm *their* pet
8. Eye color: hazel-green
9. Hair color: generally some shade of red, altho there's a lot of natural grey creeping in under it all
10. Piercing: 3 on right earlobe, 2 on left earlobe, one at top of left ear
11. Tattoos: soon. soon. probably an Om and lotus on the base of my neck, and a Chinese character on my ankle.
12. How much do you love your job: you're kidding, right? you must be.
13. Favorite color(s): green and purple
14. Home town(s): born in Norwood; went promptly to Walpole (yes, that town - the one with the politically correctly named prison - like calling it Cedar Junction raises the property value), moved to Sandwich after The Blizzard ('78), then on to Providence for a few years. since then, in and around the Hub.
15. Current Residence: Somerville
16. Favorite food: chocolate used to be high on the list. these days, i've been into pickles. fresh tomatoes, lobster, sugar and butter corn, and a good beignet are all right up there.
17. Been to Africa: not yet.
18. Been toilet papering: not that i remember.
19. Loved somebody so much it made you cry: yup.
20. Been in a car accident: a few minor dings, mostly in my car, one in someone else's.
21. Favorite piece of furniture: my grandmother's china cabinet, which still smells like her house.
22. Sprite or 7UP: root beer.
23. Favorite Movie: Shawshank Redemption
24. Favorite Holiday: my birthday. seriously. i take it off every year and spend the day on myself.
25. Favorite day of the week: any day i can sleep in
26. Favorite word or phrase: kumquat (this week anyway), and ChicaBeanie knows why that's so funny. *g*
27. Favorite Toothpaste: Tom's of Maine
28. Favorite Restaurant: Metro
29. Favorite Flowers: anything but roses (altho i got roses today that made my week).
30. Favorite Drink: martini, altho i most often have white wine (yes, the curse of being a 30something woman)
31. Favorite sport to watch: pretty much anything, altho i have a soft spot for the Dauber and my boys (Red Sox), and given a preference, baseball, basketball, or golf. (shut up. *g*)
32. Favorite type of ice-cream: burnt caramel from Christina's or gingerbread from Toscanini's
33. Favorite Sesame Street Character: Kermit; i've been told that i'm most like Bert.
34. Disney or Warner Bros.: Aardman Productions
35. Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: Mickie Ds 24 hour drive thru
36. When was your last hospital visit: emergency room about 7 or 8 years ago.
37. What color is your bedroom carpet: multi colored Southwestern weave
38. How many times did you fail your drivers test: 0. i'll also say - i had my license for nearly 12 years before i learned to drive. what can i say, besides the fact that i knew a statie?
39. Who is the last person you got email from before this: my friend in Aussie
40. Do you have a criminal record: no, not unless tickets count
41. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards: right now, probably a furniture store
42. What do you do most often when you are bored: watch TV or play Solitaire on the 'puter
43. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away: no names, but - Australia
44. Most annoying thing people ask: anything pointless or rude
45. Who will send this back the quickest: ChicaBeanie
46. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? my favorite misanthrope :)
47. Favorite all time TV show: Once and Again
48. Last person you went out to dinner with: myself
49. Last Movie you saw: The Man in the Moon
50: Time when you finished: 12:49 pm
13 minutes... not bad, but given one of my few superstitions - maybe i should have taken another minute or so.