of course, what i *didn't* say about the phone conversation is that he also said a bunch of things that pissed me off. 'this must really be hard for you.' 'i know how much work you put in.' 'yeah, you did carry the relationship.' 'i'm still happy with my choice.' grrrrrr. oh, just fuck off. i have no patience for your pity or your sympathy. get out of my face, if that's the way you're going to be. don't waste my time with your condescending crap.
but by and large, today has been pretty good. things that happened:
- i helped someone with HTML because they were unfamiliar with Netscrape. and it came out okay.
- work was okay. that's a first in a long time.
- it was warm and sunny and lovely. okay, hot. okay, freakin' hot. i could have done without the 91°. but mostly, it was lovely.
- i got my hair cut short short short. it's been making me crazy. this is good. now i can do anything i want with it.
- and i'm going to dye it again. so it will be spiky and red. i don't think i've seen my real hair color in 15 years. for all i know, it could be a shock of gray at this point. but who cares, when hair dye exists?
- kelly is starting to show, and she's really happy. number one son is also excited about the new addition. he keeps showing off his 'babes' to his friends, which i find endearingly cute.
- i went shopping and found some nice white t shirts. they're hard to find, the good ones. there are lots of crappy t shirts out there. it was good to find some that fit and look nice.
- i got a call. from the boy. and it would appear he wants to see me. yay. 8)
- i can actually get to sleep early tonight. ohhhhhh, i want me some sleep. pillow, you and i have a big ol' date tonight.
- Once and Again is on tonight. i love this show. and i'm home in time to see it. mmm. love me some naked Rick. here's hoping he has a reason to take his shirt off tonight.
so, floppin' out on the couch (soon to be replaced), catching some TV, and getting a good night's sleep. that would be the agenda for the evening. and i like it.
yesterday :: tomorrow
your moment of...